Product Care + Policies
All Prices are in Canadian Dollars
SHARING YOUR WORK:
- We love seeing our items in use, if you would like to share your work with us, please tag us on social media (@bbpropshoppe on Instagram + Facebook) and/or email us at email@example.com.
- BBPS items are intended to be used a newborn photography props only and NOT for everyday use.
- Babies and children should be supervised while wearing BBPS items at all times and never left unattended.
- Some BBPS items contain small parts and may pose a choking hazard.
- Due to the handmade nature, all BBPS items are full of love and uniqueness. Handmade items may have slight differences from those pictured, small (typically unnoticeable) imperfections, or other qualities of a one-of-a-kind, handmade item.
- BBPS newborn items are designed to fit most newborns with a birth weight of 5 to 10 lbs. Preemies, smaller or larger babies may not fit perfectly into BBPS items. Every effort is made to provide a detailed description and multiple photos of the items. Our patterns have been tested over and over again to ensure a perfect fit.
- BBPS Pants and other outfits are designed to fit snuggly on the baby while wearing a (disposable) diaper. It is recommended to use a fitted diaper cover to slightly compress the diaper, but mostly to reduce the likelihood of seeing the diaper design, etc. through lighter, sheer or lace materials. Items may be loose on the baby if they do not wear a diaper underneath, but this can easily be tucked behind or under the baby depending the pose used.
- BBPS headbands are delicate and should be treated with care. Do not wash headbands (machine or hand).
- Best practice for BBPS clothing, bonnets, sleeper caps, and beanies (and other similar items) is to spot clean and/or hand-wash your items only when needed and air dry.
- Machine washing and/or drying is done at your own risk
- Washing in a machine (even on gentle or hand-wash cycle) can damage the delicate details on the items and/or fray materials.
- Drying in a machine can change the texture and damage the products.
- Custom orders are always available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Items are shipped to the address used on checkout, we are not responsible if it is shipped to the wrong address based on an error during checkout.
- Where multiple orders are placed on the same day, combined shipping is not possible after the orders are placed.
- Ready to Ship (RTS) orders are processed and shipped within 3 working days of placing the order.
- Custom orders will outline the required time to create the item within the product listing.
- Orders placed with both RTS and custom orders will be shipped together. In other words, your RTS items will be held and shipped once your custom order is created. They will not ship separately.
- Shipping delays may occur during sales/promotions and product launches.
- Please contact us at email@example.com if your order arrives damaged or incorrect.
LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES:
- Once we have shipped your order, we are no longer responsible in any way for the package or it's contents. Specifically, we are not responsible for slow delivery, lost or stolen packages, or any damage caused by weather. Please contact the shipping service used to file a claim.
- Customs fees may or may not be charged by your country's postal service. BBPS is not responsible for customs charges and cannot provide information regarding each individual country's customs policies.
- If you refuse your package because of customs fees (and your item is returned to BBPS in good condition), you will be refunded for the item, but not for any related shipping fees.
- While we do our best to accurately depict and showcase colours throughout this site, colours you see on screen may not be exactly true to life due to editing, lighting, calibrated vs. uncalibrated computer screens, phone/tablet screens, etc.
RETURNS + EXCHANGES:
- We do not offer exchanges, returns, or refunds. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
- If an item is damaged on receipt, please let us know within 7 days of your order delivery date. Items washed or worn will not be considered for a damage claim.
- All sales are final unless the item received is defective. If this is the case, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your item(s) and we will do our best to resolve any issues you may have. All Custom Orders items are FINAL SALE and non-refundable. No exceptions.
Personal information may be collected such as your name, email address, address, phone number, credit card number, gender, birthday, personal interests, etc., when you engage in activities with our website, place an order online, save your information online, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in a contest or promotion. We may maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make online. However, we will NEVER share or sell your information. Personal information may be used as outlined below:
- To process and fulfill your order, including by shipping products to you, or others you designate, and sending emails to you, or others you designate, to confirm your order status and shipment and to process merchandise returns.
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, including marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you
- To address problems with and improve our products, brands, services and technologies, as well as to develop new products and services
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- As we believe to be required or appropriate under applicable law, to respond to requests from government authorities and to comply with legal process